Apple does not provide Always on Display on all iPhones except the iPhone 14 series. In this article, I present a guide with the help of which you can learn how to enable always on display on iPhone. This method will work on any iPhone.
Simple Method to Enable Always On Display on iPhone
Table of Contents
- iPhone running iOS15 or above
- OLEDX App- Click here to download OLEDX
- To enable always on display, you will need a third-party app named OLEDX.
- Download and Install OLEDX on your iPhone.
- Once the app is installed, go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and open Accessibility.
- Now, scroll down and open Guided Access.
- Turn on Guided Access.
- Go to Passcode Settings and Turn on Face ID.
- Now click on Display Auto-Lock.
- Set it to Never.
- Come back to the home screen and open OLEDX.
- Triple click the lock button and it will open Guided Access.
- Click on start.
- Enter your password when asked on the screen.
- Guided access is now enabled. Always on display is now turned on.
- To go back to the home screen, double click the lock button. This will end the guided access and you can go back to home screen.
This is the simple process of How to turn on Always on Display on iPhone.
Also Read: How to Change Text Bubble Color on iPhone?
Video Tutorial on How to Enable Always on Display on any iPhone
I hope this article has helped you in learning how to enable always on display on iPhone. If you have any doubts then feel free to ask them in the comments area below. If you found this article on always on display on iPhone to be useful then please share this article with your friends and family.