Are you looking for the best alternatives to Apple Watch SE ? Here are Top 5 Best Alternatives of Apple Watch SE for iPhone✅✅✅.
The Apple Watch took the Apple ecosystem into a whole new direction of technology. We were all accustomed to the Mac devices and the numerous versions of the iPhone and iPad. But the Apple Watch was revolutionary in the sense of being able to carry your entire virtual world right on your wrist for easy, if not easier, access.
This smartwatch revolutionized health technology like never before. With features such as the heart rate monitor, the oxygen blood monitor, the calorie tracker; the Apple Watch allowed users the luxury of health at the tap of their fingers. But that’s not to say that there are no other alternatives to go head-to-head with the Apple Watch SE; these alternatives can be more flexible to your tastes as well as budget-friendly.
List of 5 Best Alternatives to Apple Watch SE
Table of Contents
1. Garmin Vivoactive 4
The Vivoactive series introduced by Garmin is perfect for those obsessed with fitness and who wish to keep accurate track of their activities, workouts, calories and more. Most smartwatches get glitchy when it comes to tracking a long run but the Garmin Vivoactive 4 does this with calculated ease.
The Garmin smartwatches also provide the users with numerous workouts to choose from. It also has options to track the energy levels of the user throughout the day as they wear the watch.
- 45mm in size
- In-built GPS
- Water-resistant for 10 minutes in up to 50 metres depth
- Pulse oxygen saturation meter
- Excellent battery life; up to 5 days
- Advanced swimming and running options
- Altitude acclimation
- Body battery energy
- Estimates sweat loss
- Tracks hydration throughout the day
- Music playback features
- Sleep tracking
- Garmin Pay options
- Not very pocket-friendly
- Limited colour options
- The GPS tracker takes a large toll on the battery life
2. Fitbit Versa 3
The Fitbit’s whole brand is marketed around health and wellness; each new version of their smartwatch pushes the boundary to fitness and health and does so with grace. The Versa 3 mixes it up by allowing the user to make payments as well. This particular version of the iconic smartwatch has an excellently designed latch design that allows the user to snap the bands on and off with ease.
- In-built GPS and speaker
- Heart rate tracking
- AI Assistant integration
- Vivid screen colour and quality
- Phone call and notification
- Improved latch design
- Overall data and statistics collection
- Blood oxygen tracker
- Menstrual cycle tracker
- Allows for music playback
- Fitbit Pay
- Battery life of 6 days
- Limited app integration
- ECG sensor absent
- Aluminium body design
3. Withings Steel HR
Withings stands out in the crowd of wellness specialised watches through its analogue watch design meant for the modern man. But despite its design, Withings refuses to compromise on its features giving the smartwatch market the best heart rate monitor you could possibly dream of.
- Heart rate statistics report
- Monitors progression of resting heart rate
- Oxygen monitoring during workouts
- OLED panel
- Health statistics report
- Notification display
- Automatic detection of movement
- Automatic sleep tracking
- Amazing battery life up to 25 days on a single charging cycle
- Stainless steel body
- Step counter
- The GPS connection is not built-in and requires a bit of help from your phone
- iMessage cannot be accessed
4. Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung dropped the Galaxy Watch 3 under the watchful eye of the smartwatch market after a long-awaited return. The new Galaxy Watch 3 is highly praised for its unique design and vibrant screen; this version is also available to buyers in two different sizes. It is available to buyers in the sizes 41mm and 45mm.
The design has been upgraded to allow for easy strap changes and the rotating bezel makes for a more comfortable, on-the-go smartwatch. Tizen OS, the software that the Samsung smartwatches run on allows for easy integration with the user’s Android.
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in Bluetooth
- LTE connectivity
- Robust design
- Rotating bezel
- Activity tracking features
- Size options for the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
- Easy strap change
- Excellent app support
- Offline playlist storage
- Headphones pairing
- Limited app integration
- No improvement in battery life since the last version
- Access to Samsung Pay is absent
- Limited battery life at 2 days
5. Huawei Band 6
Huawei offers feature-packed smartwatches at jaw-droppingly affordable prices without the user having to compromise any other way. From a sleek design to fitness-centric features, the Huawei Band 6 is an excellent alternative to the Apple Watch SE. This smartwatch is apt for those just getting into the game of fitness and wish for a smooth transition in the lifestyle.
- Large screen
- Battery life of 10 to 12 days
- Countless workouts modes; 96 to be exact
- Lightweight design
- 24 hours running blood oxygen monitor
- Does not feature built-in GPS
- Straps cannot be changed or customised
- Minimal heart rate features
- Limited app integration
1. Which Apple Watch SE has the longest battery life?
Ans. The uniquely designed Withings Steel HR has a battery that lasts close to a month, 25 days to be precise. All this battery life through one session of charging. To grasp the enormity of this battery life, you need to understand that the other smartwatches on this list last for a week at most.
2. What are the payment options provided by these smartwatches?
Ans. You can ditch the usual Apple Pay if you choose to opt for these alternatives; the Garmin Vivoactive 4 offers its users Garmin Pay while the Fitbit Versa 3 offers Fitbit Pay.
3. Which Apple Watch SE alternative is suitable as a starter-level watch to track health and fitness?
Ans. The Huawei Band 6 is an excellent choice for those just beginning their holistic journey into wellness and health. An added plus is the flexible price tag that makes it an excellent option for those who are new to the smartwatch market.
While the novelty of the Apple Watch SE is endless, these smartwatches need not simply be alternatives but can be primary choices as well. All the smartwatches on this list have time and again given their Apple counterparts a run for their money. From endless health and wellness features to a wide variety of pricing options; these alternatives are awaiting you.