Are you looking for the best alternatives to AirPods? Here are Top 4 Best Alternatives of AirPods for iPhone✅✅✅.
A new addition to the Apple ecosystem is a large event for many fans and no device was as widely-received as the AirPods. Not only were there many expectations to surpass but there also exist numerous competitors in the market, but the AirPods was able to become a novel accessory to the iPhone. But that’s not to say that the AirPods are untouchable and are perfect in all forms and shapes.
There exist countless other devices in the market by a large variety of creators which can do what the AirPods does better and at a better price as well. From a more diverse range of features to pocket-friendly prices, these AirPod alternatives will not break the bank but also deliver equal performance.
List of Best 4 Alternatives to Airpods for iPhone
Table of Contents
1. Amazon Echo Buds 2
Amazon is known for delivering competent electronic devices at a great value price so who even is surprised that the first AirPod alternative on this list is the Amazon Echo Buds, Second Generation. The Echo Buds come with a long line of features that help enhance your listening experience.
They also pair well with Amazon’s digital assistant, Alexa; allowing you to give out instructions from anywhere in the vicinity as long as you have the Echo buds on. Apart from commanding Alexa, the Amazon Echo Buds pair wonderfully with Google digital assistants as well as Siri, Apple’s own digital assistant. Alexa offers the users an ear tip fit test to ensure that the Echo buds fit their ears perfectly.
- Noise cancellation properties
- Enables wake words
- Adjustable listening modes
- Waterproof to rain as well as sweat
- Accurate voice recognition
- 35 feet Bluetooth range
- 5-hour battery life
- Custom EQ and excellent ANC
- Voice assistant support
- Wireless charging with sleek charging case
- IPX4 rating
- Silicone ear tips and ear stays
- Supports mono listening
- Disappointing battery life
- Mediocre vocal sound quality, midrange frequencies
2. Sony WF – 1000XM4
Sony’s electronic devices are built to last and last, they will. This AirPod alternative is dynamic with a sleek design and long-lasting battery life on one charge. Albeit a bit of a pricy alternative, Sony makes up for this by going all-in on the features of the Sony WF-1000XM4.
The sound quality on this one is among the best in all the AirPod alternatives you could look for in the market. The durability and sound quality of these earphones are as good as, if not better than the Apple AirPods.
- 8 hours battery life; a whopping 24 hours battery life along with the charging case
- 30 feet Bluetooth range
- Noise cancellation mode
- Good ANC effectiveness
- Mode of transparency
- Audio to text feature
- Customized EQ
- Sound exposure at 360 degrees for the listener
- Support AI assistant
- Speedy and wireless charging
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- A bit on the costly end
- One size fits all is not to the mark
- Not waterproof or sweatproof
3. Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 Plus
These earbuds are worth your time and money given that they are better than the AirPods not only in sound quality but also in their battery life as well as in the price criteria. The Cambridge earbuds feature a high-performance mode that is meant to enhance the sound quality, as if it isn’t brilliant to start with in the first place.
- 7 hours battery life, a 45 hours extension with the help of the charging case
- Battery saving ‘low power’ mode
- 30 feet Bluetooth range
- High-performance model
- Customised EQ
- Splash-proof design makes the earbuds sweat and waterproof
- Voice assistant support is available
- Built-in mic and controls
- Dynamic expression
- Wonderful app support
- Clear sound clarity
- White and black body designs
- Does not feature ANC
- Failing sound quality during a voice call
- Does not have the noise-cancelling property
4. Google Pixel Buds A-Series
The Google Pixel Buds are a cool addition to the Google ecosystem and if you are someone who uses a lot of Google devices, then you need to have this one added to your collection. The Google Pixel Buds integrate smoothly with the Google Assistant and make using it much easier and fun. The design is unique and sleek while the other intelligent features match those of the AirPods.
Apart from the smart wake up features due to the integration with the Google Assistant through verbal commands and questions; it also enhances the interpretation and response time of the Google voice assistant. Users can also access Google Translate to help make their language learning experience much more fruitful.
- 5 hours battery life, a 24 hours extension with the help of the charging case
- 40 feet Bluetooth range
- Bass boost feature
- Google Assistant compatibility
- ‘Find my earbuds’ feature
- Unique build and quality material
- Touch controls
- Fast pair option
- In-built mic and controls
- waterproof and resistant to sweat as well
- An average sound quality
- Bugged application
- No noise cancelling feature
- No touch control feature
- USB charging
1. Which AirPods alternative is the best when it comes to being budget-friendly?
Ans. The Amazon Echo Buds 2 is the most affordable AirPods alternative on the market and the buyer would not have to compromise on sound quality or design either.
2. Which AirPods alternative has the best battery life of them all?
Ans. The Sony WF – 1000XM4 has the best battery life of all these alternatives touting an 8 hours battery life which can be extended to a 24 hours battery life with the help of the charging case. But on the other hand, the Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 Plus touts a whopping 45 hours battery life with the charging case.
3. Which of these AirPods alternatives are completely water and sweat resistant?
Ans. The Amazon Echo Buds 2, the Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 Plus and the Google Pixel Buds A-Series are completely water and sweat resistant and are a great accompaniment for working out.
- Best Alternatives to Apple Watch SE
- Best Alternatives to MacBook Air M1
- Best Alternatives to iMessage
While the AirPods have quickly become a fan favourite to many, it is important to keep in the mind the many fantastic alternatives the market still has to offer. Some of these alternatives have the same sound quality and sleek design if not even better qualities at that.