Are you looking to underline text on your iPhone? Here is a simple guide on how to underline text on iphone✅. This method will work on all the iPhones including iPhone 11, iPhone 12, and iPhone 13.
An unavoidable issue that certain individuals might ponder is how on earth do you underline a text in our iPhone? Perhaps, your inquiry on how to underline text on iPhone closes once you plunge through the blog and experience how Apple has made it very simple to underline any text message.
The truly cool thing about smartphones is the way updates can happen directly in front of you. Of course, you notice the large stuff, when Apple Maps replaced Google maps. Exactly the same thing goes with your texting style too.
For instance, spelling botches, missing words, auto-right breakdowns, and in any event, utilizing some unacceptable words can truly mess up your communication. Yet, you truly need to realize that there are generally little changes occurring under, as well.
Whether it’s instant messages to companions(friends or family) or significant considerations in the Notes application, underlining text on iPhone should be possible easily, and in various ways.
How to Underline Text on iPhone?
Unmistakably, you really need to know one viewpoint. That is:
- To underline an instant message on an iPhone you want to initially ensure the option is enabled.
- When the option is enabled, you long hold over the text you need to underline.
- Then, at that point, tap the button showing a “U” which represents the underline.
- This will underline the featured part of your instant text.
How to get Underline Text Messages on an iPhone?
These are very easy to do however for somebody with a new smartphone, it tends to be difficult to learn all that there is about their smartphone. Read on to figure out how precisely you can underline your instant messages. You can undoubtedly underline text in your messages on an iPhone.
- To do as such you basically need to initially ensure the option to underline is turned on in your smartphone’s Settings.
- To do this you should go to your Settings and tap General.
- On this screen, you should tap on availability and check whether the option to underline the text is turned on or not.
- Return to your text messages and long tap on the region you wish to highlight once it’s turned on.
- It’s possible that you’ll have to swipe around the message to find the exact area you want to be highlighted.
- You’ll notice a pop-up that says underline when you’ve highlighted the correct text, and you’ll select underline or U.
- Simply move your mouse away from that spot, and all of your previously highlighted text will be underlined.
How to get Underline Text on iPhone While Using WhatsApp?
Every app’s method of highlighting text messages may differ from the messaging program[app] that came with your phone.
- You’ll need to tap the text you want to highlight if you’re using the WhatsApp app on an iPhone. After everything has been highlighted, a box will appear on the screen.
- The box will say select when you tap on either select all or select (depending on what is needed underlined). Bold, italic, strikethrough and underline will be represented by the letters B I U.
- Simply select the one you want to highlight, and the highlighted text will be instantly underlined on your iPhone.
How to Underline Text on iPhone while using Facebook?
You can rapidly underline text even on the Facebook app, which may come as a surprise. Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites, and unlike Instagram, which emphasizes images, Facebook is all about words. It may seem strange to underline text on Facebook, but it is simple to do.
- To underline text, log in to your Facebook account and type “Bold Text” into the box at the top of the page.
- The letters “BT” (bold writing) will emerge in a silver and black logo; tap on it.
- Then choose “Go to App” from the drop-down menu on your screen. When prompted, click “Allow” to allow the software to access your Facebook account.
- If you want to place text behind your messages on any post or comment, you can do so.
- After that, you must tap the “U” for underline and start typing your messages in that app. Then press send to send your underlined message to Facebook.
How to Underline Text on iPhone in Mail?
- Go to the Mail application on your iPhone. Select the Mail app icon, which is a light-blue envelope with a white envelope on it. In your Mail app, this will open the default mailbox.
- Iphonequick compose.png is the “Compose” icon. It’s the bottom-right corner of the screen’s pen-and-pad icon.
- Enter a subject and a recipient. In the “To” text box, write the email address of the person you want to send your email to, then tap the “Subject” text box and type the subject you want to use for your email.
- Put your text here. Then, below the “Subject” text box, tap the huge text box and input whatever you want to bold, italicize, and/or underline.
- Tap and hold a word before releasing it. At this point, a black pop-up menu should appear. If a pop-up menu does not appear, tap the word once, then tap, hold, then release it. The menu should now be visible.
- Select the option you want. It’s accessible via the black pop-up menu. By doing so, the complete word will be selected. Select All and skip the next step if you want to apply formatting to all of the text in this region.
- Make the necessary changes to the selected. To extend the selection, tap and drag the blue dot to the right or left.
- Select B I U. It can be found in the pop-up menu. The pop-up menu expands as a result of this action.
- Choose a format. To apply bolding, italics, or underlining to your selected text, press Bold, Italic, or Underline in the pop-up menu.
1. How can you underline text in the iPhone settings?
Ans. To underline a message in the iPhone Settings application, first, open the Settings application. Then select General. After that, select Keyboard. Finally, select Text Replacement from the drop-down menu. You can type and then select the text you wish to underline from here. Tap the Underline button to highlight the content.
2. Is it possible to make a message in an instant message underlined?
Ans. In a text message, you can underline.
3. What is the significance of some of the underlined text?
Ans. Underlining is a textual technique for emphasizing or highlighting a word or phrase. It can be used to emphasize the importance of a word or to suggest that it is being used in a unique way.
4. How can I get B I U to work on my iPhone?
Ans. To empower B I U, open the Settings application on your iPhone and tap General. Tap B I U in the Accessibility section after scrolling down. To enable B I U, turn the switch on.
- How to Find Old Notifications on iPhone?
- How To Inspect Element On iPhone?
- How to Edit Memoji on iPhone?
- How To View Saved Passwords on iPhone
To sum up, you’ve discovered a fantastic technique to send iPhone text messages with bold, italicized, or underlined text. You may now quickly underline your text by adjusting the message settings on your iPhone.
And if you start using bolded subject lines or underlined text in your text messages, you’ll probably never want to go back. Sending texts with bolded subjects makes you stand out, which can be useful when texting on the job.