Are you also among them who is looking for the right blog that will teach how to inspect element on iPhone(iOS) devices? So stop looking for blogs. Yes, you heard right. Today, the final revelation will be done on how to inspect element on iPhone in detail.
Thus, keep all your work aside for a minute and indulge in the blog.
What does Inspecting the Element exactly mean?
Let’s start with the question itself. What exactly is the inspect element on iPhone? Take a look at a web page. Whatever you see on the surface is a collection of text accompanied by photos and videos.
In the developer settings of almost all browsers, you’ll find an inspection feature. We’d choose the Safari and Google Chrome browsers independently in this case. So, without further waiting, let’s get down to business and learn all the pro methods for how to use inspect element on iPhone.
4 Main Methods to know How to Inspect Element on iPhone
Here, in this section, you will learn that are a number of ways for making an inspection of all the elements on the iPhone. As examining elements has several advantages. However, the best four methods for inspecting components on an iPhone are listed below.
Method 1: Examining Items on a Real Device with Safari Developer Tools.
If you have seen you may know that the web providers usually debug and analyze all the web elements of your iOS on a genuine basis. So, a big thanks to the hard-working technician of the Apple providers. To start with, you need to connect your phone to a Web Inspector tool.
Then, you need to follow the given steps:
- In the first step, you will require to open the Settings App.
- And then go to the Safari section.
- Thereby, look to the end of the screen and click on the Advanced Menu.
- And then Activate the Web Inspector.
- In the next step, you will require to click the “Show Develop menu.”
- Next, you will require to launch your Safari web browser on the device gradually.
- Now, select Safari > Preferences > Advanced from the menu bar.
- Then you will require to press the checkbox appearing on the menu bar and thereby click on the Develop icon.
- Finally, the Develop menu will appear in the top bar once you’ve finished. So, when you click on the Develop option, a link will appear asking to link your iPhone, together with showing a web page that is active and ready to get connected to your phone.
So, the point is that when a user tries to interact with any element n the Web Inspector tool, it shows a real-time effect on the device. This helps the users to identify exactly what they are looking for, and as a result, it becomes quite a real-time text experience for the users.
Thus, here, I complete the first pro method for knowing how to inspect element on iPhone. If this doesn’t work out, try looking to the other methods.
Method 2: Use Real Devices for Real-Time Test using Cloud-Based Systems
If you see you will know that a well-versed cloud-based platform is the one that allows the web develops to examine the web apps significantly. To check its compatibility on a number of the different reputed devices in a real-time experience.
Its actual device cloud allows developers and quality assurance (QAs) professionals to execute manual tests on real mobile and desktop devices in real-time. Also, you will find that all the QAs get the privilege of using Cloud Selenium Grid for testing several devices in great detail.
As a result of live testing, the web developers get easy access to well-known Dev tools. Because of this, the web developers can remove all of their testing pain points and test rapidly several websites on all the iOS models, sharting from the iPhone X, iPhone 11/12/13, and even other old models.
Here, I conclude the second method in knowing how to inspect element on iPhone apps. In the next method, I have discussed some pro shortcuts for inspecting the elements on iPhone.
Method 3: Using the Shortcut App for iOS
With just a few taps, the shortcut tool allows developers to effectively alter CSS on websites on iPhone. Get the following instructions for analyzing items on websites in the Safari browser on an iPhone without a computer or an Apple Mac using the Shortcut App;
- To begin, if you don’t already have it, get the Shortcut app for iPhone.
- When the download is complete, open it and touch the ‘Edit web page’ shortcut to add it to your list of shortcuts.
- Now, open Safari and navigate to the page where you wish to make changes, then open the iPhone Control Center and enable Shortcuts for that page.
- After that, you will require to click on the middle button towards the end of the page to run the shortcut on the screen. Or else you can even navigate through the right side of the button on the same page until you can discover the Shortcut option.
- After that, if you wish t see the information on the full page, you will require to click on the Shortcut Edit web Page button.
- Now, you will require to Edit the web page to promptly visit the Google.com page on the screen.
- Then, after allowing the access Prompt, return to the specific web page to view the shortcut symbol you’ll notice.
- Finally, this icon serves as a tool for inspecting anything on that page. Now, you can also change the items by moving to the place you desire by simply tapping on the surface.
Here, I conclude the third method that talks about the shortcuts for how to inspect element on iPhone(iOS).
Method 4: Using Third-Party Apps
If the preceding results aren’t satisfactory, you’ll need to look into third-party tools to check webpage parts. You might have seen that the most reputed online browsers for instance Safari don’t have any process by which they can inspect element on iPhone.
Instead, you’ll need to use an app designed specifically for this purpose, which can be difficult to come by. While a simple search on the App Store can turn up several apps for analyzing web elements, there aren’t many that are free and well-rated.
Finally, I completed all four methods in knowing how to inspect element on iPhone.
Best Tips to Inspect Element on iPhone
Here, I have suggested some tips that will be useful to you on how to inspect element on iPhone? Come look one by one of them.
Firstly, to see the page’s information, press the Shortcut Edit web Page button once again. Then, allow Edit web Page to use the prompt to visit the Google.com page.
After allowing the access Prompt, return to the specific web page to view the shortcut symbol you’ll notice. This icon serves as a tool for inspecting anything on that page. You can begin altering items by simply clicking on the surface. This will help to inspect element on iPhone.
Another thing to keep in mind is that not all websites are constructed appropriately, thus some elements may not show up in the Inspector tool in Safari. Also, you can opt to use different web browsers, for instance, you can use Chrome or Firefox, etc.
If you’re experiencing difficulties with this, you can look at the page’s code. However, if you’re a web developer or designer, you should learn how to use Safari’s Inspect Element capability. This program can assist you in troubleshooting and debugging your code. And you can easily inspect element on iPhone.
FAQs on Inspect Element on iPhone
1. Which browser is used by Inspect Element on iPhone by default?
Ans. Google Chrome is Chromebooks’ default browser. As a result, to access the inspection item, follow the Chrome browser’s instructions.
In the first step, you will require to go to the web page, and click on the three vertical lines appearing on the topmost of the page. More tools should be selected. Select Developer Tools from the drop-down menu.
2. Is it possible to inspect a web element on an iPhone?
Ans. Web developers may debug and evaluate web elements on real iPads and iPhones thanks to an easy-to-use capability from Apple. To get started, simply plug in your iPhone and turn on Web Inspector.
3. In Safari, how do I utilize Web Inspector?
Ans. You can also go straight to the page. At the top of the screen, click the Item Selector icon: The Web Inspector reveals the source code of any item on the page when you click it. Safari, like Chrome’s inspector, lets you edit, add, and remove objects from a page.
- How to Underline Text on iPhone?
- How to Find Old Notifications on iPhone?
- How to Edit Memoji on iPhone?
- How To View Saved Passwords on iPhone?
- How to Find SSID on iPhone?
We examined various methods for analyzing items on iPhones and iPads in this tutorial on how to inspect element on iPhone.
We appreciate your comments and will be pleased to include them in this post if you have a method that you use and want to share with the community.
Also, if this is your first time or you’ve used one of the ways discussed in this post, please share your thoughts and suggestions with us. Begin cross-testing for free on iOS browser simulators.
Till that time, keep on experimenting and raise questions on How to do Inspect Element on iPhone!