The given step-by-step guide will certainly help you out in knowing how to convert picture to pdf on iPhone easily and most simply. So, read the blog till the end to know all the ways out for converting your image to PDF.
You can convert photos to PDF files using the iPhone’s native apps. These apps usually don’t allow you to make any changes to your existing PDF files for a while. Fortunately, we’ve created software that can be used as both a PDF converter and an editor.
If you see the Portable Document Format (PDF) is a widely accepted document that is used in all your official work whether it be a presentation a project or any financial or other professional work. Also, it works on all the operating or iOS devices.
As a result, PDF is great for distributing any document with the assurance that the recipient will see it exactly as intended. So, here I have explained in a quick detail how to do that in 4 simplest and easy ways. Together, you will learn why you need to convert the images to a PDF folder.
Why are Images Converted to PDFs?
Table of Contents
As stated above, Portable Document Format (PDF) is a widely accepted document that is used in all your official work whether it be a presentation a project, or any financial or other professional work. Also, it works on all the operating or iOS devices.
Because of this, it can be seen that PDF is an ideal way for every professional to either send or receive any form of a document with built confidence. As he is ensured of receiving the document in the way it is intended.
Also, one more advantage of using PDF format is that it ensures that anyone who is receiving a specific file on his/her device can easily access and view it, regardless of the application they are using it. As a result, making a PDF document from a collection of photos can come in helpful when you need to share images for:
- Insurance claim submission
- Making a school assignment submission
- Ensuring that no one can access the metadata of the photos you’ve shared
- Creating a uniform format for photo storage.
How to Convert Picture to PDF on iPhone?
As previously said, there are numerous reasons to store images as PDFs on your iPhone. For example, if you have photos of a document or a book, you may wish to convert them to PDF format so that you may view them later.
Additionally, save photographs or screenshots in PDF format so you may print them. Learn the four best ways how to convert picture to pdf on iPhone by following this article.
Way 1: How to Convert Picture to PDF on iPhone using Files App
This is one of the ways enlisted in the blog out of several ways. Many users don’t know that using the Files app can allow you to convert your images to PDF format. This method is quite suitable for every user as it allows you to convert your several saved photographs to a PDF format easily.
So, the thing is that you can use the Files app to convert either a single photo or a bunch of photos. Here, at first, if your photo is saved on your iPhone’s Photos app, you need to convert it to PDF format using the procedures enlisted below.
However, you can skip the previous steps, and start from step number 6, if your photo is already saved in your Files app.
- In the first step, launch the Photos application.
- In the next step, you need to select the single or the bunch of images you desire to convert.
- Now, click on the Share button.
- After that, select “Save to Files.”
- Then, choose a location to save these photos. Select “Save.”
- After that, launch the Files application.
- At this step, you need to go to the section where you have saved the images either in single or in the bunch.
- Then, you need to press the photo for a few seconds for turning it into the PDF format.
- Finally, tap “Create PDF” at the bottom of the pop-up menu.
- Now, you will see a PDF on your Files App.
- Click on Get Info and you will see the photo has been converted to PDF successfully.
- You may also use the Files app on your iPhone to convert numerous photographs to PDFs.
Convert Multiple Photos to PDF on iPhone:
- Instead of continuing with step 8, go to the top-right corner and press the More button. It appears to be three dots arranged in a circle.
- Select various photographs from the menu that opens by tapping “Select.”
- After that, you need to click the More button, which can be found towards the right end of the screen.
- For converting an image to a PDF format, you need to click on the Create PDF option on the screen.
- Now your pdf file with multiples images is ready.
Way 2: How to Convert Picture to PDF on iPhone using Books App
You may select a way that does not require you to move your photos to the Files app. In that situation, you can use the Books app. This caught me off guard, but it’s incredibly useful.
- In the first step, launch the Photos application.
- In the second step, choose the image that you wish to convert into the documents.
- Now, you need to drag and scroll down to the right end of the page and click on the Share button.
- Then, you need to select the Books app from the menu list on your screen.
- After that, the Books app will convert your photo to PDF and save it on your iPhone automatically.
- Now, you need to press the Back icon appearing in the uppermost right corner of the page.
Here, as a result of this, your newly created PDF folder will start displaying among other books on your iOS devices. At last, you may now share the PDF document by pressing the More option beneath it.
Way 3: How to Convert Picture to PDF on iPhone Choosing a Printer
Another way for converting an image to a PDF document you need to use the Printer option appearing on your Photos app of your iOS devices whether it be iPhone, iPad, or iPod. This is less evident, but it’s still useful to know.
- In the first step, launch the Photos app on your device.
- In the second step, choose the image from the Album folder that you wish to convert into the documents.
- Now, long-press the thumbnail of the image you wish to convert from photo to PDF.
- After that, if you desire to convert a bunch of photos into PDF, you need to press the Select option appearing on the uppermost part. And, thereby, click on the photos to want to change to the PDF format.
- Then, tap “Share” now, whether you choose one or several images.
- Now, select “Print.” This will open the Printer Options dialogue box.
- In this step, pinch out the image with two fingers (this is the same as zooming in!). On this screen, this is what will convert the photo to PDF.
- Finally, your image file or several images will be saved as PDF files by default. After that, click on the Share icon to share your document in your work circle and receive a good remark on your work.
Further, you can share the PDF document that you saved on your phone immediately to any of the apps you want to view or save. And, can even share the saved document to your iPhone, or iPad by simply touching the “Save to Files” button.
Way 4: How to Convert Picture to PDF on iPhone using Shortcuts App
If you have already installed and downloaded the Shortcuts app on your phone, it will make it easier to convert the images to PDF format in a quick and simple approach. So, for this, you simply need to follow the given steps under enlisted below to use the Shortcut app for converting the saved images to PDF format.
- In the first step, you need to go to the App Store of your device and search for the Shortcut app on it. After, finding the app, go to the page and download it.
- Now, you need to click on the Gallery folder appearing at the end of the application.
- Then, type “Picture to PDF” into the search field.
- In the next step, choose this shortcut and save it on your iPhone.
- Now, in this step, you need to press and hold on to the “My Shortcuts” icon displayed at the end of the screen.
- From this screen, you will require to select the “Picture to PDF”options displayed on the shortcut taskbar.
- Here, choose the image from the Album folder that you wish to convert into the documents.
- Finally, to create a PDF, tap “Add” in the upper-right corner.
You may now share the PDF with any app or save it to your iPhone by selecting “Save to Files” from the pop-up menu.
FAQs on Converting Photo to PDF
1. Is it possible to produce a PDF from a photo taken with my iPhone?
Ans. Open your iPhone’s Files app and navigate to the location where the photos and images are kept. To open the contextual menu, long-press the image thumbnail and select Create PDF from the bottom of the list.
2. On the iPhone, where do PDF files go?
Ans. As long as you have signed in and logged into the Apple ID account and using the iCloud drive installed on your device, your saved PDF folder will be seen and visible in the Books app, on either it be your Mac, iPhone, iPod, iPad, it even on iPod.
3. How can I screenshot an image and saved it as a PDF on my iPhone?
Ans. For this, you will be required to click on the Full Page view as you click on the Screenshot appearing towards the left-end of the page. Then, you will be required to execute the following steps: At first, you need to save the image and click on the Save to PDF files.
After that, choose the specific location for the document. And, then press the Save icon, and then you can click on the share my screenshot t send it to your work circle.
4. Why am I unable to see PDF files on my iPhone?
Ans. If you’re having trouble reading some PDF files, they’re likely corrupted. However, if your files are corrupted, you will not be able to view or open them. Or it also could be the reason that the files that you were willing to open were not properly downloaded.
So, in that case, you need to click on the re-download option for downloading it again.
5. Where do WhatsApp PDF files go on the iPhone?
Ans. The PDF file is preserved in WhatsApp storage and can only be viewed by visiting the chat details tab. Users must know how to save PDF files on their iPhone to view them in the file manager or export them to other storage devices.
- How to Rename Photos on iPhone
- How to Combine Photos on iPhone
- How to Unblur an Image on iPhone
- How to Get Grid on iPhone
- How to Delete Photo Albums on iPhone
- How to Send Photos as Document in Whatsapp in iPhone
Final Words on How to Convert Pictures to PDF
If you have an iPhone, you have four options for saving images as PDFs. So, you are free to use any of the discussed above ways that you suit is appropriate for you. To convert your photographs to PDF, we recommend using the fourth option or the PDF Scanner app.
The Scanner software is a sophisticated PDF converter that can convert any image file, such as a JPG, JPEG, or PNG, to PDF or vice versa. It also functions as a PDF editor, allowing you to edit, create, filter, and merge PDF files.
Please share your views on the current blog and also where you be able to convert your images to PDF format easily and quickly? And, if you enjoyed reading the blog, view our other engaging blog on iPhone, iPad, or Mac.