Friends, greetings! If you’re looking for information on how to change text bubble color on iPhone, you’ll be relieved to learn that we’ll be discussing it exclusively in this article.
If you have an iPhone and are unable to customize your text message, I recommend reading this post to the conclusion to learn how to do it with a color text bubble.
For older iOS devices, Apple has added features like Animoji, Memoji, and stickers to its texting platform. However, Apple has yet to introduce the ability to change iMessage color. So, come dive down the blog and know all about text bubbles on iPhones.
Top 3 Reasons to Change iMessage Color on iPhone
Table of Contents
If you see on your iPhone you will various colors displayed on the screen. But, there are two colors that are called standard colors in your iOS phone. One color is the green which is usually used to send an SMS to an individual, while, the other color is the blue which is used for your messages to be relayed over the iMessage app.
You may, however, desire to change the colors for a variety of reasons, such as:
- The first reason is a problem with accessibility.
- The second reason is that there is a special requirement for a different color.
- The last reason behind changing the iMessage text bubble color is that a new color scheme corresponds to your particular preferences.
Still, whatever your motivation is, there is a method to make a change to the iMessage text bubble color.
How can you Change Text Bubble Color on iPhone Prior to 14 iOS?
You all find two methods around you for knowing how to change text bubble color on iPhone wisely and easily. So, let’s know one by one of them.
You can alter the color of the bubbles on your iPhone by using Color Text Bubbles in iMessage. For this, you need to follow the given instructions:
- In the first step, get the Color Text Bubbles app from the App Store and install it on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, you need to start a fresh chat in the chatbox or can even join the old one in your iMessage app.
- Then, color Text Bubbles can be found in the input text field of the iMessage app.
- Then, type Custom Message now allows you to send a personalized message.
- In the next step, by touching on the bubble icon after inputting the message, you can change the color of the text message bubble.
- Once you have finalised the color, click on Done.
- Now, once you’ve completed typing, press Send.
- After waiting 5 seconds, click “Later” or “X Button” to dismiss the ad.
- Finally, after you’ve chosen the color you wish to use, tap Send.
Color Text Bubbles on iMessage can be upgraded to the pro version if you want to access more colors and features. Nonetheless, because the free version does the job, it is suggested that you utilize it.
Here, you completed the first method. Come, look down to the second method.
Change the color of text bubbles on your iPhone with Fancy Bubble. For this, you need to dive down to the instructions given under:
- To get started, go to the “App Store” and download the app. Type “FancyBubble” into the “Search” option.
- Now, simply click the “Download” sign or the “Get” button. After downloading the app, sign in using your Apple ID or password.
- Then, open the “Messages” app after it has been downloaded and choose an existing conversation or start a new one. Choose either the text input area or the location in iMessage where drafts are saved.
- Then, in the row of programs right above the keyboard, look for the “Fancy Bubble” option.
- Now, when you pick that, the iMessage bubble options show in various colors. Simply select the option you want to use by tapping on it.
- Finally, to send your message, click “Send.”
Here, you completed the second method for knowing how to change text message color on iPhone for working out in iPhone prior 14 series.
Video Tutorial on How to Change Text Bubble Color on iPhone
How can you Change Text Bubble Color to iPhone to iOS 14 or Later?
Around the world, some eager developers recognize the importance of customization and have created a solution in the form of an application.
Color Text Messages for iMessage, which works on iPad and iPhone, is available for download. Phones running iOS 10 or later are supported by the solution.
- In the first step, to display the section, start a new text message or open an existing one and press the “Color” symbol.
- In the second step, to send a message in your own words, tap “Type Custom Message.”
- Now, to continue, type the text you want the recipient to rely on, and then press the blue “Text Icon” or bubble icon.
- Then, you should now have a color bar available on your keyboard, and you should select one chosen color to proceed.
- Finally, the bubble iMessage is formed, and you can send it by tapping the send button.
Here, I conclude my discussion and how to change text bubble color on iPhone in iOS 14 or later series.
1. What is the best way to change the color of your SMS messages?
Ans. Unfortunately, as previously stated, iOS smartphones cannot change the font color in the default messaging app.
You can change the backdrop color instead. You can utilize a different messaging software as your texting app if you desperately need to change the text style, font, or color.
2. How to Change the Color of Your iMessage Bubble in iOS 14?
Ans. Select an Appropriate App. You’ll need to download third-party software to alter the color of the iMessage bubble with iOS 14. Within iMessage, open the FancyBubble App. Customize the color of your message by typing it in.
3. What is the best way to alter the color of my text from green to blue?
Ans. Turn off and then back on your iMessage option in Settings > Messages. Now go back to Message and try to send a message to your buddy’s iPhone, but make sure you use the button in the top-left corner to find your friend and start a conversation with him/her, rather than opening your previous conversation with him/her.
4. Why my text is becoming green?
Ans. The message you sent or received was delivered through SMS through your cellular operator if the backdrop is green. It was also frequently transferred to a non-iOS phone, such as an Android or Windows phone.
5. What is the best way to obtain white text on your iPhone’s home screen?
Ans. To move with the step, you will need to turn on the feature and for this, you will need to go to the Home page and select the Settings app.
Now, scroll down and tap Accessibility after tapping General. To enable this function, press the White on Black On/Off button in the Accessibility dialogue. On the screen, the colors are reversed.
6. On the iPhone, how do you remove text bubbles?
Ans. Touch and hold a message bubble, then press More to delete the message. Then press to choose the message bubbles you want to erase.
7. Why are the text bubbles colored differently?
Ans. The blue ones were sent or received using Apple’s iMessage technology, and the green ones were “conventional” text messages transmitted over Short Messaging Service or SMS.
8. Without jailbreaking my iPhone, how do I alter the color of my text bubbles?
Ans. Accessibility can be found under Settings->General. After that, select Show accommodations from the drop-down menu. Select Inver from the drop-down menu.
There are two alternatives available to you now. You will find two types of inverts. One is smart and the other is traditional. Choose your favorite, and the color of the text bubble will change to match.
9. What does it imply when you receive a GREY text message on your iPhone?
Ans. The color grey is just the color of receiving letters. It should send a blue message to someone else who is also using iMessage, as long as there is a good network connection (Wi-Fi or cellular). That means instead of going through your carrier’s message server, it’ll go through Apple’s.
- How to Change Alarm Volume on iPhone?
- How to Change Battery Color on iPhone?
- How to Change Safari Background on iPhone?
- How to Update Safari on iPhone?
- How to Change Bluetooth Name on iPhone?
- How to Connect Xbox 360 Controller to iPhone?
We hope you find this material to be quite useful. If so, please share it with all of your iPhone users so that they, too, may utilize this way to make their chat box much more beautiful.
Let’s say you’re having trouble figuring out how to change the color of text messages on your iPhone.
If you are unable to alter the color of a text message on your iPhone, please let us know in the comments section below. Our team will assist you.